Saturday, May 29, 2010

Intro

So it’s come to this. With only one working drumstick, the head of my acoustic mysteriously snapped (again) and the consistent breaking of Jon’s strings, I have taken the sign to give up on music and to try my hand at writing. Most subjects (of which it is most difficult to come up with) will most surely revolve around literature, music and vague philosophical meanderings. If anybody has any topics they would think would be interesting for me to pursue or perhaps would like to provide an article or essay for me to comment on, feel free. Since I've rejected the conventional notion of the capitalist college graduate of finding a ‘real job’ and am continuing on with the same job I've held since high school which most likely won’t consistently supply forty hours of work each week, I, needless to say, have a lot of free time. Expect some intermittent non-sense thrown up here, every couple of days at first, followed by an upload once a week, once a month, until I’ve completely lost all motivation to follow through with this idea, as seems to be the current trend in my life. Until then, hope you enjoy the writings, perhaps want to challenge the writings, maybe make you think in a different way, or at the very least recognize the intellectual capability of my being (which I guess must be the desired goal of the incoherent ramblings of any blogger, that egoistic creature that has taken too much advantage of the technology of our era).

No comments:

Post a Comment