Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girls

Long night. Babysitting for drunks. Understandable. I've been on both sides of the equation many times and I probably owe more than I’ve paid off. Tonight just got to be too much though. Details aren’t necessary; just one night in an entire life, nobody’s fault. Either way, I wish the company I had kept earlier and enjoyed hadn’t been spoiled by an unfortunate eruption of simultaneously frustrating events. And at the same time, the excess of social activity has led me to enjoy the Kasheresque solitude of a bottle of 20+ year old Gilbey’s Gin to my left and a 312 to my right. Not to mention, the perfect soundtrack: “Hellhole Ratrace” by Girls. Enjoy:


Girls - Hellhole Ratrace

1 comment:

  1. Are your eyes doing alright? Let me know if you have any problems. I am an optometrist.

    ReplyDelete