Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nueva Vida

A few weeks ago I created a Tumblr account. Already writing for blogs under Blogger and Wordpress, figured I might as well bow to the triumvirate. When I went to post my first piece, I realized it was fucking impossible (or unjustifiably confusing) to justify text and center photos. HTML wasn't updating, and this shit is just too easy in Blogger. Although Tumblr makes it easier to post to other social network sites, I must succumb to the ease of what I know and delay any new beginnings. I figured a new site would help my write more, that I would find inspiration in tabula rasa. Alas, I'm back here. So let's do this.

Met Erin Phillips, general manager of the Aviary last night at the Map Room. She was super drunk and thought we (Craig and Andy) were trying to get beef on her to blog about. I don't really know much about the joint, but want to check it out at some point. Just posting because Erin kept saying we would blog shit about her. Here's hoping I can still get a res there.

No comments:

Post a Comment